We are all modern and all Award Winning Videographer, and we want to share with you the more modern techniques of making videos that resonate with the primary audience 25-34 years old. These viewers are savvy they have low attention spans and they are hungry for content. So with Benjamin Bruton-Cox, Richard Shelton and Matthew Willsher, with expert knowledge of all things to do with modern video, they want to help you get the basics right, that being video and audio and the rest will fall into place. So whats in store for you.
This one day course will deal with the main areas of making your video awesome:
1. Understanding your equipment and how to get the best out of it -
- If you are wanting to start, or get better at vlogging, for Youtube, Facebook Live or Instagram
- You are a brand and you want to promote yourself in the best light
- Getting the best images for wedding videographers
- Understanding lighting and how positioning of the subject and lighting can benefit the image hugely.
2. How to get the best audio
- How to best place lapel microphones and why
- Why you should consider using a Boom microphone instead of lapels
- When is using in-camera microphones ideal
- Understanding wireless audio and how this might benefit you
This course is aimed at helping almost all categories of filmmaker as Richard Shelton covers weddings, Matthew Willsher covers corporate and Benjamin Bruton-Cox will cover documentary and narrative.